- Completion Certificate awarded upon completion to show employers your new PMP® skills
- £52,500 - Average Salary for PMP® professionals.
- Free upgrade on to our state of the art platform
- Career Advice available on completion
- 12 Months unlimited Access
PMP® is a globally recognized project management certification that identifies qualified and quality project managers.
The PMP® Certification validates that project managers have the necessary skills to complete projects on time and within budget. The exam covers the entire project life cycle from initiation and planning through execution, acceptance, support and closure. Project managers are in high demand in the IT industry and are one of the higher paying sectors within IT.
The exam covers pre-project set-up/initiating; project planning; project execution and delivery; change, control and communication; project closure. A candidate is required to complete a period of time in a project management role before they’re eligible to sit for the exam, and are required to submit an application or complete additional hours of continuing education.
Candidate job roles include project manager, business analyst and project team member. Companies such as CDW, Microsoft, Alltel, IBM, Dell, Ricoh and the U.S. Government recognize the PMP® credential. Improve your skills and your marketability by achieving PMP® certification
Obtaining your PMP certification has never been simpler! You can be starting your Project Managemnet career or taking your current project managementt role to the next level in just a few short weeks. Our award winning learning system gives you all of the benefits of a live class at just a fraction of the cost. Below is a break down of the course modules
- Module 1: Project Management and Organizational Strategic Business Value
- Module 2: Organizational Culture and Project Governance
- Project Management Knowledge Areas and Process Groups
- Project Integration Management and Lifecycle of a Deliverable
- Project Charter and Project Management Plan
- Planning for and Identification of Project Stakeholders
- Managing Stakeholder Engagement
- Planning Human Resources and Acquiring the Project Team
- Development and Management of the Project Team
- Planning Project Communications
- Managing and Controlling Project Communications
- Planning and Establishing the Project Scope Baseline
- Validation and Control of Project Scope
- Planning for and Identification of Project Risks
- Qualitative and Quantitative Project Risk Analyses
- Planning and Control of Project Risks and Responses
- Planning Quality Management
- Quality Assurance and Project Quality Control
- Planning, Defining and Sequencing Project Activities
- Estimating Activity Resources and Durations
- Development and Control of the Project Schedule
- Planning and Estimation of Project Cost
- Determining the Project Budget
- Controlling Project Costs
- Planning and Conducting Project Procurements
- Control and Closure of Project Procurements
Expert Instructor-Led Training
Our Courseware uses only the industry’s finest instructors. They have a minimum of 15 years real-world experience and are subject matter experts in their fields. Unlike a live class, you can fast-forward, repeat or rewind all your lectures. This creates a personal learning experience and gives you all the benefit of hands-on training with the flexibility of doing it around your schedule 24/7.
Visual Demonstrations & Multimedia Presentations
Our courseware includes instructor-led demonstrations and visual presentations that allow students to develop their skills based on real world scenarios explained by the instructor. Our Courseware always focuses on real world scenarios and skill-set development.
Quizzes & Exam Simulators
Our custom practice exams prepare you for your exams differently and more effectively than the traditional exam preps on the market. You will have practice quizzes after each module to ensure you are confident on the topic you have completed before proceeding.
This will allow you to gauge your effectiveness before moving to the next module in your course. Our Courses also include practice exams designed to replicate and mirror the environment in the testing centre. These exams are on average 100 questions to ensure you are 100% prepared before taking your certification exam.
Social Learning & Networking
We Have designed a world class Learning Management System (LMS) This system allows you to interact and collaborate with other students, form study groups, engage in discussions in our NOW@ Forums, rate and “like” different courses and stay up to date with all the latest industry knowledge through our forums, student contributions and announcement features. This LMS is unmatched in the industry and makes learning fun and enjoyable.
Flash Cards & Educational Games
Our Courseware knows that education is not a one size fits all approach. Students learn in different ways through different tools. That is why we provide Flash Cards and Education Games throughout our courses. This will allow you to train in ways that keep you engaged and focused. Each course will have dozens of Flash Cards so you can sharpen your skill-sets throughout your training as well as educational games designed to make sure your retention level of the materials is extremely high.
Navigation & Controls
Our self-paced training programs are designed in a modular fashion to allow you the flexibility to work with expert level instruction anytime 24/7. All courses are arranged in defined sections with navigation controls allowing you to control the pace of your training. This allows students to learn at their own pace around their schedule.
12 Months unlimited access
Each student will have 12 months unlimited access to allow you to have access to the training anytime 24/7.
Project Management Professional (PMP)
4 hours (200 questions)
English and Japanese
35 contact hours
High School graduate
35 contact hours
Careers & Vacancies
£60,000 - Average Salary for PMP professionals.
A list of Career Paths you can pursue by achieving your PMP.
- Project Manager
- IT Manager
- Senior Manager
- IT Project Manager
- Senior Project Manager
- Software Project Manager
- Programme Manager
- Business Analyst
- Agile Project Manager
- Infrastructure Manager
- Technical Manager
- Solutions Architect
- PRINCE2 Project Manager
- SAP Manager
- Development Manager
- Technical Project Manager
- Delivery Manager
- Digital Project Manager
START YOUR JOB SEARCH TODAY