- Completion Certificate awarded upon completion to show employers your new PRINCE2® skills
- £52,500 - Average Salary for PRINCE2® professionals.
- Free upgrade on to our state of the art platform
- Career Advice available on completion
- 12 Months unlimited Access
PRINCE2® Practitioner Course
What is PRINCE2®?
PRINCE2® is a process-based methodology for efficient and effective Project Management. An easily tailored and scalable approach for management of all project types, PRINCE2® is widely used in both the private and public sectors, worldwide. Because the PRINCE2® method is in the public domain, it has the ability to offer generic best practice guidance for Project Management. A logical and structured approach, PRINCE2® provides a clearly organised beginning, middle and end to a project which promotes a successful result.
PRINCE2® provides guidance, as well as the skills and knowledge, required to run a successful project in any industry. It is an easy to learn methodology and can be tailored to meet the requirements of any organisation. With a focus on continued business justification and a product-based planning approach, PRINCE2® puts emphasis on dividing a project into controllable stages which ensures a smoother delivery of the products that are to be produced. Another great benefit of the PRINCE2® method is that it provides excellent communication between all members of a Project Management team, which results in increased productivity.
The globally practiced PRINCE2® methodology is proven to substantially enhance the success rate of any project and improve the performance of its team members.
About PRINCE2® Practitioner
The PRINCE2® Practitioner examination is the second of two examination courses that you are required to pass in order to become a registered PRINCE2® Practitioner. Successful completion of this course will indicate that the candidate is able to act as a sufficiently informed member of a Project Management team that uses the PRINCE2® methodology.
Having already gained the basic understanding of the PRINCE2® method and terminology in the Foundation course, the PRINCE2® Practitioner course aims at providing a deeper insight into the methodology. The Practitioner course will detail the relationships between the Processes, Themes and Principles of PRINCE2® and the reasons behind them.
The PRINCE2® Practitioner course will prepare the candidate to be able to apply the method in an appropriate manner within a given set of circumstances and begin to work on projects.
With the demand for PRINCE2® continuously increasing, there is no better time to gain a valuable PRINCE2® certification and enhance your employability.
Obtaining your certification has never been simpler! You can be starting your PRINCE2® career or taking your current project managementt role to the next level in just a few short weeks. Our award winning learning system gives you all of the benefits of a live class at just a fraction of the cost. Below is a break down of the course modules
PRINCE2® Practitioner Course Outline
- General Course Introduction
- Practitioner Course Introduction
- Theme: Organisation
- True/False Questions: Organisation
- Case Study Exercise: Organisation (Sample Paper)
- Process: Starting up a Project
- Theme: Business Case
- True/False Questions: Business Case
- Case Study Exercise: Business Case (Additional Questions)
- Process: Directing a Project
- Process: Initiating a Project
- Case Study Exercise: Starting up a Project and Initiating a Project (Sample Paper)
- Theme: Risk
- True/False Questions: Risk
- Case Study Exercise: Risk (Sample Paper)
- Case Study Exercise: Risk Register (Additional Questions)
- Theme: Quality
- True/False Questions: Quality
- Case Study Exercise: Quality (Sample Paper)
- Case Study Exercise: Quality Register (Additional Questions)
- Theme: Plans
- True/False Questions: Plans
- Case Study Exercise: Plans (Sample Paper)
- Case Study Exercise: Product-based Planning (Additional Questions)
- Process: Controlling a Stage
- Process: Managing Product Delivery
- Case Study Exercise: Controlling a Stage and Managing Product Delivery (Sample Paper)
- Theme: Change
- True/False Questions: Change
- Case Study Exercise: Change (Sample Paper)
- Theme: Progress
- True/False Questions: Progress
- Case Study Exercise: Progress (Sample Paper)
- Case Study Exercise: Work Package (Additional Questions)
- Process: Managing a Stage Boundary
- Process: Closing a Project
- Course Closure
Expert Instructor-Led Training
Our Courseware uses only the industry’s finest instructors. They have a minimum of 15 years real-world experience and are subject matter experts in their fields. Unlike a live class, you can fast-forward, repeat or rewind all your lectures. This creates a personal learning experience and gives you all the benefit of hands-on training with the flexibility of doing it around your schedule 24/7.
Visual Demonstrations & Multimedia Presentations
Our courseware includes instructor-led demonstrations and visual presentations that allow students to develop their skills based on real world scenarios explained by the instructor. Our Courseware always focuses on real world scenarios and skill-set development.
Quizzes & Exam Simulators
Our custom practice exams prepare you for your exams differently and more effectively than the traditional exam preps on the market. You will have practice quizzes after each module to ensure you are confident on the topic you have completed before proceeding.
This will allow you to gauge your effectiveness before moving to the next module in your course. Our Courses also include practice exams designed to replicate and mirror the environment in the testing centre. These exams are on average 100 questions to ensure you are 100% prepared before taking your certification exam.
Social Learning & Networking
We Have designed a world class Learning Management System (LMS) This system allows you to interact and collaborate with other students, form study groups, engage in discussions in our NOW@ Forums, rate and “like” different courses and stay up to date with all the latest industry knowledge through our forums, student contributions and announcement features. This LMS is unmatched in the industry and makes learning fun and enjoyable.
Flash Cards & Educational Games
Our Courseware knows that education is not a one size fits all approach. Students learn in different ways through different tools. That is why we provide Flash Cards and Education Games throughout our courses. This will allow you to train in ways that keep you engaged and focused. Each course will have dozens of Flash Cards so you can sharpen your skill-sets throughout your training as well as educational games designed to make sure your retention level of the materials is extremely high.
Navigation & Controls
Our self-paced training programs are designed in a modular fashion to allow you the flexibility to work with expert level instruction anytime 24/7. All courses are arranged in defined sections with navigation controls allowing you to control the pace of your training. This allows students to learn at their own pace around their schedule.
12 Months unlimited access
Each student will have 12 months unlimited access to allow you to have access to the training anytime 24/7.
Careers & Vacancies
£52,500 - Average Salary for PRINCE2®.
A list of Career Paths you can pursue by achieving your PRINCE2®.
- Project Manager
- IT Manager
- IT Project Manager
- Senior Manager
- Senior Project Manager
- Business Analyst
- Infrastructure Manager
- Infrastructure Project Manager
- Software Project Manager
- Programme Manager
- Business Change Manager
- Agile Project Manager
- PRINCE2 Project Manager
- Delivery Manager
- Technical Manager
- Business Change Project Manager
- Service Manager
START YOUR JOB SEARCH NOW