Demonstrate your expertise with Microsoft Office 365 by earning a MOS certification. This course is designed to help you gain a deeper understanding of the individual applications in Office 365
In this package you will receive the following courses.
- Word Online
- Excel Online
- Powerpoint Online
- Outlook Online
- One Note Online
What Is Microsoft 365
Introduction to 365
- A Little Background on MS Office start @ 0:24
- Office 365 Versions and Features
- Office 365 Versions and Features part2 start @ 0:35
- Online Sign-Up
- Word Online Overview
- Starting a document in Word Online
- Word saved to OneDrive
- Tools and Features
- Fonts Attributes Part1
- Fonts Attributes Part2
- Lines and Paragraphs Part 1
- Lines and Paragraphs Part 2
- Bullets, Numbering and Styles Part1
- Bullets, Numbering and Styles Part2
- Inserts, Pictures and Tools Part1
- Inserts, Pictures and Tools Part2
- Tables and Formatting Part1
- Tables and Formatting Part2
- Sharing and Templates Part1
- Sharing and Templates Part2
- Excel Online Overview
- Getting Started with Excel
- Data Entry and Navigation
- Data Entry Part 1
- Data Entry Part 2
- Data Entry and Formatting Part1
- Data Entry and Formatting Part2
- Intro to Formulas
- Formulas Part1
- Formulas Part2
- Formulas Part3
- Intermediate Formula and Table Format Part 1
- Intermediate Formula and Table Format Part 2
- More Formula and Charts Part 1
- More Formula and Charts Part 2
- Sheets and Templates
- What is Powerpoint?
- Screen Layout
- Entering and Formatting Text
- Layouts and Designs
- Layouts and Designs Part 2
- Inserting Objects around
- Objects and Transitions
- Smart Art
- Notes Printing and Templates
- Intro to Outlook Online
- Intro to Email Accounts Screen Layout
- Configuring Outlook Online
- Sending Emails Outlook Online
- Organization Outlook Online
- Mail Rules in Outlook Online
- Additional Mail Options in Outlook Online
- Spam & Junk Outlook Online
One Note Online
- What is one Note?
- One Note Screen Overview
- One Note Desktop
- Drawing Tools with One Note
- Send to One Note
- Media with One Note
Expert Instructor-Led Training
Our Courseware uses only the industry’s finest instructors. They have a minimum of 15 years real-world experience and are subject matter experts in their fields. Unlike a live class, you can fast-forward, repeat or rewind all your lectures. This creates a personal learning experience and gives you all the benefit of hands-on training with the flexibility of doing it around your schedule 24/7.
Visual Demonstrations & Multimedia Presentations
Our courseware includes instructor-led demonstrations and visual presentations that allow students to develop their skills based on real world scenarios explained by the instructor. Our Courseware always focuses on real world scenarios and skill-set development.
Quizzes & Exam Simulators
Our custom practice exams prepare you for your exams differently and more effectively than the traditional exam preps on the market. You will have practice quizzes after each module to ensure you are confident on the topic you have completed before proceeding.
This will allow you to gauge your effectiveness before moving to the next module in your course. Our Courses also include practice exams designed to replicate and mirror the environment in the testing centre. These exams are on average 100 questions to ensure you are 100% prepared before taking your certification exam.
Social Learning & Networking
We Have designed a world class Learning Management System (LMS) This system allows you to interact and collaborate with other students, form study groups, engage in discussions in our NOW@ Forums, rate and “like” different courses and stay up to date with all the latest industry knowledge through our forums, student contributions and announcement features. This LMS is unmatched in the industry and makes learning fun and enjoyable.
Flash Cards & Educational Games
Our Courseware knows that education is not a one size fits all approach. Students learn in different ways through different tools. That is why we provide Flash Cards and Education Games throughout our courses. This will allow you to train in ways that keep you engaged and focused. Each course will have dozens of Flash Cards so you can sharpen your skill-sets throughout your training as well as educational games designed to make sure your retention level of the materials is extremely high.
Navigation & Controls
Our self-paced training programs are designed in a modular fashion to allow you the flexibility to work with expert level instruction anytime 24/7. All courses are arranged in defined sections with navigation controls allowing you to control the pace of your training. This allows students to learn at their own pace around their schedule.
12 Months unlimited access
Each student will have 12 months unlimited access to allow you to have access to the training anytime 24/7.
All MOS exams are booked through Certiport, please use the link below to find your nearest testing centre.
Please NOTE:Exams are not included.
Careers & Vacancies
For further information on employment statistics and vacancies please click the links below.