- Completion Certificate awarded upon completion to show employers your new ITIL® skills
- £44,500 - Average Salary for ITIL professionals.
- Free upgrade on to our state of the art platform
- Career Advice available on completion
- 12 Months unlimited Access
This ITIL® Foundation course covers the IT Infrastructure Library® best practices. ITIL is globally accepted as the most widely used best practices for IT service management. This ITU course gives students the necessary knowledge to enter or enhance their career in project management or IT service management. Companies that use ITIL best practices range from the Fortune 500 market, Government, DOD, small business and is also used internationally. This course covers the 5 main concepts within ITIL®: Service Strategy, Design, Transition, Operation and Continual Service Improvement.
ITIL® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited.
- About Scheme
- Levels Of Qualifications
- Qualification Bodies
- The ITIL Foundation Certification Stubble
- Service And Service Management Part 1
- Service And Service Management Part 2
- Service Management Processes Part 1
- Service Management Processes Part 2
- Service Management Best Practices And Summary
- Service Management Practices
- Why ITIL
- The Service Lifecycle
- Service Strategy Purpose And Objectives
- Service Strategy Scope
- Business Value Stubble
- Key Principles Part 1
- Key Principles Part 2
- Service Strategy Processes
- Service Design Purpose And Objectives
- Scope Of Service Design
- Business Value Service Design
- Service Design Key Principles
- Service Design Processes Part 1
- Service Design Processes Part 2
- Service Design Processes Part 3
- Service Design Processes Part 4
- Service Transition Purpose And Objectives
- Service Transition Scope And Business Value
- Service Transition Key Principles
- Service Transition Processes Part 1
- Service Transition Processes Part 2
- Service Transition Processes Part 3
- Service Transition Processes Part 4
- Intro To Service Operation
- Service Operation Basic Concepts
- Service Operation Processes Part 1
- Service Operation Processes Part 2
- Service Operation Access Management
- Service Operation Functions
- Continual Service Improvement Purpose Objectives AndScope
- Continual Service Improvement Key Principles
- Continual Service Improvement Processes
- SMT Service Automation
- SMT Service Analytics
- How It All Fits Together
Expert Instructor-Led Training
Our Courseware uses only the industry’s finest instructors. They have a minimum of 15 years real-world experience and are subject matter experts in their fields. Unlike a live class, you can fast-forward, repeat or rewind all your lectures. This creates a personal learning experience and gives you all the benefit of hands-on training with the flexibility of doing it around your schedule 24/7.
Visual Demonstrations & Multimedia Presentations
Our courseware includes instructor-led demonstrations and visual presentations that allow students to develop their skills based on real world scenarios explained by the instructor. Our Courseware always focuses on real world scenarios and skill-set development.
Quizzes & Exam Simulators
Our custom practice exams prepare you for your exams differently and more effectively than the traditional exam preps on the market. You will have practice quizzes after each module to ensure you are confident on the topic you have completed before proceeding.
This will allow you to gauge your effectiveness before moving to the next module in your course. Our Courses also include practice exams designed to replicate and mirror the environment in the testing centre. These exams are on average 100 questions to ensure you are 100% prepared before taking your certification exam.
Social Learning & Networking
We Have designed a world class Learning Management System (LMS) This system allows you to interact and collaborate with other students, form study groups, engage in discussions in our NOW@ Forums, rate and “like” different courses and stay up to date with all the latest industry knowledge through our forums, student contributions and announcement features. This LMS is unmatched in the industry and makes learning fun and enjoyable.
Flash Cards & Educational Games
Our Courseware knows that education is not a one size fits all approach. Students learn in different ways through different tools. That is why we provide Flash Cards and Education Games throughout our courses. This will allow you to train in ways that keep you engaged and focused. Each course will have dozens of Flash Cards so you can sharpen your skill-sets throughout your training as well as educational games designed to make sure your retention level of the materials is extremely high.
Navigation & Controls
Our self-paced training programs are designed in a modular fashion to allow you the flexibility to work with expert level instruction anytime 24/7. All courses are arranged in defined sections with navigation controls allowing you to control the pace of your training. This allows students to learn at their own pace around their schedule.
12 Months unlimited access
Each student will have 12 months unlimited access to allow you to have access to the training anytime 24/7.
Careers & Vacancies
£44,500 - Average Salary for ITIL®.
A list of Career Paths you can pursue by achieving your ITIL®.
- Support Analyst
- Service Manager
- Service Analyst
- Applications Support
- Support Engineer
- IT Manager
- Service Desk Analyst
- Infrastructure Engineer
- IT Support
- Applications Support Analyst
- Project Manager
- Network Engineer
- IT Analyst
- Delivery Manager
- Services Delivery Manager
- Team Leader
- 2nd Line Support
START YOUR JOB SEARCH NOW