CPD ACCREDITED COURSES
Basic Life SupportEarly resuscitation can improve survival rates by up to 60%. This course is for anybody, trained or untrained, who wishes to feel more confident in dealing with a collapsed adult or child. Please note that the Online course does not qualify its users to carry out either of these tasks without further practical training.
- Accredited CPD Certificate awarded upon completion.
- Free upgrade on to our state of the art platform
- Career Advice available on completion
- 12 Months unlimited Access
Course OutlineCourse CurriculumKnow how to assess the collapsed victimModule 1 - Learn how to perform chest compression and rescue breathingModule 2 - Know how to deal with a person who is chokingModule 3 - Be able to place an unconscious person in the recovery positionModule 4 - Understand your legal obligations under the first aid regulations
Training FeaturesWe are one of the leading training providers offering CPD Accredited and Certificated online training courses following the Qualifications and Credit Framework (QCF).
- An accredited certificate is awarded upon completion which enable you to obtain certified CPD hours.
- The courses are responsive meaning they can be accessed on a PC, Laptop, Desktop, Mobile or tablet.
- The course will count towards CPD hours for the process of revalidation for midwives and nurses.
- The online nature of the courses means that they are cheaper, but do not compromise the quality.
- We take pride in our customer service, offering dedicated Tutor Support via email, online messenger and telephone.
- The test will be multiple choice. You can retake the test at no extra cost to improve your grade.
- The learning can be viewed after the test for future reference.
- The courses come complete with both online “class room” style training and downloadable documentation to aid your learning.
- You have 12 months in which to complete the course.
- All evidence of learning and certification will remain on our system for your future reference.
- You are able to access training courses on a desktop, laptop, tablet or mobile device.
- The module can be used as Induction, Awareness, Refresher and Foundation Training.
- The course will assist in remaining compliant, getting a job, starting a career or to expand on your current learning and development.
Exam informationExams and Accreditation Features:
- This course is accredited by The Continuous Professional Development Standards Office
- Our Online test will be multiple choice. You can retake the test at no extra cost to improve your grade.
- An accredited certificate is awarded upon completion which enable you to obtain certified CPD hours
- All evidence of learning and certification will remain on our system for your future reference
Careers & VacanciesCareer pathThe course will assist in remaining compliant, getting a job, starting a career or to expand on your current learning and development.A list of Career Paths you can pursue by purchasing this course.
- Health Care Professional
- Support Workers